Mobility Scooters On Motability
We are your local dealer for Mobility scooters and powered wheelchairs products on Finance Pay monthly Scheme by using part of your allowance.
Are you eligible for Motability?
You qualify for Motability if you, or your child, receives either:
- Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement
- Armed Forces Independence Payment
There are five main categories of products available to lease through Motability. Powered wheelchairs and scooters come in 2 different Classes – Class 2 and Class 3 (Class 1 refers to manual wheelchairs). The Class of a product determines where it can be used.
Benefits of joining the Motability Scheme
When you choose a vehicle on the Scheme, all this is included:
- Insurance cover from RSA Motability
- Full RAC breakdown assistance
- Servicing, repairs and maintenance