Powered Wheelchairs On Motability
Cumbria Mobility are your local dealer for powered wheelchairs on Motability, the finance pay monthly scheme that uses part of your mobility allowance.
Are you Eligible for Motability?
You qualify for Motability if you, or your child, receives either:
- Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement (WPMS)
- Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
Benefits of Joining the Motability Scheme
When you choose a powerchair on the Motability scheme, this is what your lease will cover:
- Powered wheelchair or scooter
- 3 years comprehensive insurance available
- 3 years full parts and labour warranty
- No call out charges
- Annual servicing
- Free replacement batteries and tyres
- Free puncture repair
- 24-hour breakdown recovery service
To enquire about a powered wheelchair on the Motability scheme, please call or visit one of our showrooms to talk to one of our representatives or contact us regards our free home assessments.